Gentle and Experienced Therapist Offering Prenatal Massages
During pregnancy, a woman’s body goes through immense changes. The certified and licensed prenatal massage therapist at Woman’s Clinic P.A. can help relieve any aches and pains that may occur. Prenatal massage can be extremely effective in supporting your body through stress management while promoting relaxation during every trimester. Let us assist during this amazing time and help you celebrate pregnancy. Since the therapist at our clinic work alongside obstetricians, you can trust us.
We Help Relieve Back Pain, Swollen Hands & Feet, and Discomfort During Pregnancy
While keeping you and your child safe and comfortable, we relieve many common ailments that happen during pregnancy. Some women have issues with calf cramps, lower back pain and sciatic problems that accompany hormonal changes as well as the new distribution of weight in the body. Some lesser-known ailments that happen include headaches, insomnia and sinus congestion. The gentle and knowledgeable therapist can assist you during your pregnancy with relief through trusted techniques and movements in our comfortable atmosphere.
Some benefits of pregnancy massage include:
- Reduces back pain
- Lessens joint discomfort
- Relieves edema
- Reduces muscle tension
- Minimizes headache pain
- Lowers stress & anxiety
- Lessens the effects of insomnia
Massage Therapy is beneficial in releasing muscle Tension
Swedish massage is the most popular type of massage in the United States. It involves the use of hands, forearms or elbows to manipulate the superficial layers of the muscles to improve mental and physical health. Active or passive movement of the joints may also be a part of the massage. The benefits of Swedish massage include increased blood circulation, mental and physical relaxation, decreased stress and muscle tension, and improved range of motion.
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Loosening tight muscles and stretching connective tissues
- Relieving cramps and muscle spasms, and decreasing muscle fatigue
- Loosening joints and improving range of motion
- Increasing muscle strength
- Calming the nervous system
- Stimulating blood circulation
- Firming up muscle and skin tone
- Relieving symptoms of disorders such as asthma, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic and acute pain syndromes, myofascial pain, headache, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and athletic injuries
- Speeding up healing from injury and illness
- Improving lymphatic drainage of metabolic wastes
Offering Upper or Full Body Treatments
Prepare for childbirth with the help of a prenatal massage therapist that can give you a sense of well-being. Our packages include a 25-minute upper body massage for $45 or a 50-minute full body massage for $55. You can also purchase five at one time and receive a sixth massage for free!
- $45 Upper Body Massage 25 minutes (*Prenatal, Swedish, Deep Tissue)
- $55 Full Body Massage 50 minutes (*Prenatal, Swedish, Deep Tissue)
- Aromatherapy added complimentary
- Purchase Five (5) Receive 6th FREE!
- Therapist is Prenatal Certified
Also Serving Biloxi, Gulfport & Surrounding Areas
Make an appointment with the professionals at Woman’s Clinic P.A. if you are in need of pregnancy massage or obstetric services in the Biloxi and Gulfport areas. If you are in need of obstetric services in the Biloxi and Gulfport area, schedule your appointment by calling the clinic more convenient to your area. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
To schedule Massage Services or consultations, contact Deborah Meza at our Gulfport location at 228-341-7879.