Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Solution for vaginal relaxation syndrome
- Photo-thermal tightening of the vaginal canal
- Minimally invasive, incisionless
- No anesthesia needed
- Walk-in/Walk-out procedure
- Safe, quick and easy
- High success rate and patient satisfaction
What is IntimaLase?
IntimaLase is a patent-pending, novel and unique non-invasive Er:YAG laser therapy based on incisionless, non-ablative photothermal tightening of the vaginal canal. It is an efficient, easy-to-use, quick and safe procedure.
The indication for IntimaLase is vaginal relaxation syndrome, which is the loss of the optimum structural form of the vagina. This process is generally associated with over-stretching of the vaginal canal during childbirth, as well as with natural aging.
For more information about Vaginal Rejuvination and IntimaLase, click here to view our brochure.